Class Teacher Required for September 2023
SALARY MPS OR NEGOTIABLE BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Thames Federation consists of one maintained primary school and two maintained nursery schools in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
The Thames Federation Mission statement is; -
‘Building community; committed to excellence’
At the Thames Federation, our leaders and teachers are ambitious for the children and their families.
- have high expectations for behaviour and learning;
- deliver a creative curriculum which enriches the children’s learning experience;
- expect excellent outcomes for all our pupils.
By the time our children leave the Thames Federation, they will have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be empowered to pursue excellence in everything they do.
The Thames Federation is seeking to appoint a full time class teacher with a proven track record for good or outstanding teaching to help us maintain our high expectations of learning.
Melcombe Primary School can offer:
- A forward thinking of Federation of schools
- Bright, enthusiastic and friendly learners
- A highly committed team of senior leaders and practitioners
- An ambitious Governing Body
- An Executive Head Teacher with a very clear vision
- Well-being Support through our Employee Assistance Programme
We encourage visits to Melcombe Primary School therefore, please call the main office on 020 8748 7411 to arrange an appointment or to find out more about the position.
To apply: Click the link below to download the Thames Federation Application form. Please email the completed form to: Venessa George, HR Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job reference number CT -140323.
Closing date: 10.00am Monday 17th April 2023
Please click the link below to download a copy of the job description
Melcombe Primary School
Fulham Palace Road
- The Thames Federation values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All roles are subject to safer recruitment practices, including carrying out an online search on shortlisted candidates. A successful Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for all posts.
- The Thames Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all young people and expects all members of staff to share this commitment.
Job reference: CT -140323